Hello guys!! The 68th Cannes Film Festival has now come to an end. And I cannot describe how I felt about the outfits the celebrities wore this year. The dresses just keep getting better and better. The event attracts more and more people every year! Though, I was very sad that my lovely Mr and Mrs Reynolds weren’t seen on the red carpet this year! They’re so cute, it hurts! Now let’s move on to the best dressed celebs at Cannes this year! ( in no particular order)
1) Petra Nemcova in Zuhair Murad at the “SICARIO” Premiere. Her dress is so chic and summery! I’m in love with his dress.
2) Sonam Kapoor in Ralph and Russo Couture at “The Sea Of Trees” Premiere. I totally adore this dress. I think the colour looks amazing on her and her hair!
3) Miranda Kerr looks so hot! Just look at her, so beautiful. I just love her gorgeous pink dress, but I feel like she should have gone for pink lips instead of red. But none the less she looks pretty amazing. And I almost forgot, she’s wearing Emanuel Ungaro.
4) Naomi Watts wearing Elie Saab at opening ceremony of “La Tete Haute”. You all know how much I love Elie Saab. My love of Elie Saab is endless and Naomi looks outstanding.
5) Okay, so let me get this clear I Love Gigi Hadid. I just adore her. She’s so gorgeous. She wore Tom Ford and who doesn’t love his creations. She just looks heavenly.
So here are my favorite looks from The Cannes Film Festival 2015! Do comment down below and tell me which celeb do you think rocked Cannes this year!